The advancement of concrete technology is forever changing in the modern world. With the increasing development of new additives, increased quality control & assurance requirements and new high strength mix designs, the life of reinforced concrete assets can now be prolonged well into the future. AIE’s understanding of concrete puts us at the forefront for the latest in remediation and construction practices.
AIE’s in depth knowledge of concrete technology allows us to offer a service that can ensure our clients receive the most durable and cost effective design possible.
- Mix design to suit strength, cost, durability and constructability demands of any project
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) management for all phases of a project.
- Supervision or assurance of pre pour works, batch plant operations, placement and curing practices.
- Development of concrete supply, placement and curing specifications.
- Design of specialist high strength concrete repairs including cathodic protection and/or other long life materials.
- Development of reinforced concrete repair/replacement methodologies.